“ A WICKED BROWNIE”
The Baltimore Sun
THE CITY PAPER says“SUPER AFFORDABLE…
TOTALLY CUTE CAFÉ /ART GALLERY… absolutely CONGENIAL STAFF… WORTH PATRONIZING
YUMMY WALLET-FRIENDLY FARE. Sit down with a Belgian waffle. Maple syrup coated carbs are good any time of day.”
Food Critic LYNN WILLIAMS in BaltimoreGuide.com “…
"They’re coming for the food. Everything is remarkably inexpensive… breakfast specials, a couple of daily quiches, soups and salads, sandwiches and paninis and baked goods. Also liked the roast pork sandwich, the chicken gumbo had plenty of flavor and spice. The place is relaxing and pleasant, with high-ceilinged, light-filled rooms painted in warm, tasty colors.”
“A TASTY MIX of FOOD AND ART” says THE URBANITE MAGAZINE
“DELICIOUS BREAKFAST AND LUNCH FARE.” Baltimore Fun Guide
"Station North Arts Cafe is a fabulous PLACE TO SHOWCASE YOUR WORK. PEOPLE ARE READY FOR SOMETHING NEW AND VIBRANT.” artist Shirley Louise, The Baltimore Times
WYPR NEWS 88.1 FM Reporter Bob Costantini
“The café is important enough to get the Mayor for the ribbon-cutting. The Station North ARTS Café and Gallery offers simple fare and works by local artists."
- "LITTLE GEM just above the CHARLES THEATER. It is CLEAN and INEXPENSIVE…the food is very good. Kevin and Bill will take good care of you." Patsy Mahood, satisfied customer
- “COZY and FAMILY-FRIENDLY. BIG FLUFFY WAFFLES and FRENCH TOAST"
- Featured on WJZ-TV CHANNEL 13 News & WTMD RADIO 89.7
- Featured in Southwest Airline's In-Flight Magazine
- Featured in Baltimore Magazine
- Featured in Urbanite Baltimore
- Filmed on-site "Wake Up Baltimore" with host Maria Broom
- Filmed onsite "Single Carrot Theater" website promotion
- Filmed WBAL-TV News Dave Collins reporting
- Featured Greater Baltimore Committee Leadership Tour
- Breakfast Caterer for official Baltimore visit of His Royal Highness Prince Edward, Duke of Edinburg, June 21, 2011
- BALTIMORE'S BEST NEW CAFE Baltimore Society Page.com
- Featured spot on myBmore.net
- Regular stop on "Station North Walking Tours"
a few REVIEWS FROM THE WEB AND CUSTOMER EMAIL
- "Lunch was delicious! You know how much I like shrimp salad and it was good. The soup, however, wins first prize. Believe it or not, it was fabulous." Harriett Weinstock, pastel artist
If you are a regular customer, or just been in once, please know we are grateful for your patronage and support and hope you will maintain a relationship with our establishment. We are humbled by the demonstrations of your appreciation for what we do.
Please know that we value you and welcome any feedback.
If you know of someone who hasn't been in yet, please invite them to stop in and sample some of our delicious menu offerings including fresh pastries, hot coffee, superb sandwiches, healthy green salads and daily specials. Click here for full menu.
Questions? Email us at director@stationnorthARTS.com