Easy 7-Step Salmon Pinwheel
- 1 Package of Thin Sliced Salmon
- 1 Loaf of Rye Bread with Seeds
- 1 Jar of Horseradish
- 1 8oz Container of Sour Cream
- 1 Sprig of FRESH Dill
- Coarse Cracked Pepper
- Cut 4 1 1/2 inch round circles out of each slice of bread; set aside
- Mix 1 Jar of Horseradish with 4 oz of Sour Cream
- Spread that over bread
- Cut Salmon into 1″ (1 inch) squares
- Carefully place slice of Salmon on top of Horseradish Cream on bread
- Sprinkle with Coarse Black Pepper
- Garnish with Capers and FRESH Dill
This is a fun and easy recipe that’s fun to make, fun to eat, and will be a hit at your next event!
Finally, a quick, and easy recipe that the entire party will love. The beauty in this dish is that many of the essentials are pre-made for you and all you have to do is put it together. This simple fish dish works well with both wild salmon, and farmed salmon. It’s also crazy easy to make.If you are hosting an event, or having a get-together and want to impress your guests, this is the way to go.
Did I mention it SERVES 36 PEOPLE? Well it does! Also, don’t be afraid to substitute in some extra veggies if that’s more your sort of thing. Take a bite and enjoy! Some of the ingredients I listed above are optional and are what I use to make my favorite flavors pop. Add or subtract from the recipe till you have something truly unique, and VERY DELICIOUS!